Are you doing date nights at home? Make it extra relaxing by mixing up A Day at the Beach for you and your honey. We made A Day at the Beach for two at home and gave it our highest rating: double-thumbs-up yum!
A Day at the Beach Ingredients for Two:
- 2 ounces London Dry gin
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce St. Germain
- 6 fresh strawberries for muddling.
- 2 fresh strawberries for garnish.
- Sparkling Rosé – we love Chandon Brut Rosé!
A Day at the Beach Drink-Making Instructions:
- Muddle Strawberries at bottom of shaker.*
- Pour gin, pineapple juice, simple syrup, and St. Germain into the shaker.
- Add in ice with care.
- Shake it up for 20 seconds, or a little more.
- Strain into a fancy glass. If you have a coupe glass, great! If not, a large wine glass is fun.
- Top with a couple of ounces of Rosé.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry.
Results: Double thumbs up yum!
Difficulty Level: Easy-peasy.
We hope you have a wonderful time making and enjoying these delicious drinks! We’d love to see your results, so please tag us @the_chrimel_show on Instagram.
Please note that the link below is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. We would never recommend anything we don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!
* We use The Boston Shaker Set (https://amzn.to/3fCZofg).